Tuesday 6 December 2011

New words I learnt in last week's class(30.11.2011)

Assalamualaikum....

             On 30 November 2011..My English class at blok Khadijah from 2pm until 4pm....On that day,I have a quiz...The quiz is not very difficult....we ask by teacher to choice one person as a partner....It is very easy for me to solve the difficult question...After we were finish  the quiz,we was discuss its....In quiz,i learnt more new words....such as sole,tear,nugmet and moth.....the meaning of sole is 'tapak kaki',tear is 'air mata',nugmet is 'buah pala' and the last one moth is 'rama-rama'......I has know the meaning of butterfly is 'kupu-kupu'...it is not  a 'rama-rama'...So,it is a new knowledge for me...it also can make my vocabulary increase....I was enjoyed with that quiz....I think thats all....Thank you.....:)

1 comment: