Wednesday 23 November 2011

MY FIRST CLASS ON 15TH NOV 2011

     Assalamualaikum....       
                
           My first class in english subject on 15th nov 2011.I feel very well with that class.At the same time,i feel very sad because I in a last class in english subject.Anyway.i think study in that class is not very bad because i get more new freind from other course.I talk with my new friend.We changed our opinion.It is can give me more information.At 4.00.my new lecture comes the class.She introduce herself.Her name is Junaidah.She is very beautiful and kind woman although she is new lecture for me.In that class,it has 30 student..9 boys and 21 girls.All of them look very good and clever.On that we are not study yet because it is our first class...hehehe...My lecture just want me and my friends do the short composition about what we do when we have a free time.We must send that composition on that day....After my class is finish on that date....In coclusion,in my first class on 15th Nov 2011 is very fun and good.I love my english class.

1 comment:

  1. salam...suraiya,i think you must can more learnt to use more english word,because you have wrong spelling english language.

    ReplyDelete