Tuesday 20 December 2011

WAS YESTERDAYS LESSON INTERESTING AND USEFUL

ASSALAMUALAIKUM......

                Was yesterdays lesson interesting and useful?????My answer is YES......Because I got more new word.....Yesterday,I had learnt about contextual clues.....It can help me to understand texts in a general sense especially a difficult text....The parts of contextual clues are synonym,antonym,example,explaination,definition and general clue.....Usually,I can not do the work very well because  I can not understand what the text want....Now,I can understand the text very well with this method....For example,Petra has so many friend because she is a gregarious person.....Firstly when I read this sentence,I can not understand what it want but after I look the easy word which can make me to understand it i feel so happy...The easy word which make me to understand that sentence is 'has so many friend'....that meaning,Petra is a friendly person......From that lesson,I also learnt more new word such as tome,industrious,celestial bodies and gregarious....I have not see and use that word,that why I think it is new for me....tome have a same meaning with book.....industrious have a same meaning with hardworking......The meaning of celestial bodies is galatic bodies...And thelast one the new word for me is gregarious...Its meaning friendly........Beside that.miss also give a example sentence to make me adept in this skill......I think thats all I can share in my blogs,,,,,THANK YOU........

1 comment:

  1. its look like you very understand with yesterday's lesson.
    your essay interest too.:)

    ReplyDelete